Terms and Conditions
- 1.1 The ‘company’ means Viserra Limited.
- 1.2 The 'Purchaser' means the Company, firm or individual who has bought or agreed to buy Goods.
- 1.3 The ‘Conditions’ means the terms and conditions of sale set out on this document and any special terms and conditions agreed in writing by the Seller.
- 1.4 The ‘goods’ means any item of goods or services of whatsoever nature which is to be sold by the Company to the Purchaser.
- 1.5 The ‘Quotation’ means the quotation addressed to the Purchaser by the Company.
- 1.6 The ‘Price’ means the price for the goods but excludes carriage charges, packing, and VAT.
- 2.1 All prices are subject to VAT at the rate applicable at the date of the invoice (if applicable).
- 2.2 The price of the Goods shall be the price stipulated in the Company’s published price list, current at the date of delivery/collection of the goods. The Seller reserves the right to alter prices without prior notice.
- 2.3 We shall endeavour to update all customers of any price change at the time of placing the order, however prices could be subject to alteration without prior notice to the issuing of invoice.
- 2.4 The Purchaser shall not be entitled to adjust the price of goods whether before or after acceptance of the goods.
- 2.5 The cost of any special packaging shall be determined at the date of the invoice and shall be payable by the Purchaser.
3. Application of Conditions
- 3.1 All estimates and/or quotations for services and/or goods supplied by the Seller are subject to these Conditions and no variation will apply unless agreed in writing by the Director of the Seller.
- 3.2 All orders for Goods shall be deemed to be an offer by the Buyer to the purchase of Goods pursuant to these Conditions.
- 3.3 Acceptance of delivery of collection of Goods shall be deemed to be conclusive evidence of the Purchaser acceptance of these Conditions.
4. Payment and Settlement Terms
- 4.1 The Purchaser shall, except where other payment are specifically agreed in writing, make full payment in £ Sterling for the goods upon the receiving the delivery. For those accounts with credit all payments are strictly to be done no later than 30 days from the date of the invoice for each individual month statement.
- 4.2 If the Purchaser fails to make full or some payment on the due date then without prejudice to any of the Sellers other rights, the Seller may refuse to make delivery of any further consignment of Goods. Any default from this may result in closure of the account and or legal action being taken without further notice.
- 4.3 In addition to any lien to which the Company may otherwise be entitled, the Company shall, in the event of the Purchaser being insolvent or failing to pay the purchase price due under this or any other contract with the Company, be entitled to a general lien on all goods of the purchaser in the Company’s possession for the unpaid price of the goods sold and delivered to the Purchaser by the Company under this or any other contract.
- 4.4 Interest on overdue invoices shall accrue from the date when payment becomes due from day to day until the date of payment at a rate of 2.5% above the base rate of Bank of England plc from time to time in force and interest shall continue to accrue at such rate after as well as before any judgment or payment for the goods until payment.
- 4.5 Any cheque returned for any reason will incur a charge of £15.00 per cheque.
- 4.6 The Company reserves the right to charge at cost any and all third party costs incurred by the Purchaser in the recovery or attempted recovery of any unpaid invoices.
5. Goods and Delivery
- 5.1 a
- 5.2 The company endeavours to exchange or credit any goods proven faulty upon delivery. All such demands must be made in writing or by fax within 24 hours, or no claims will be pondered. After the specified period goods will not be accepted under any circumstance.
- If upon delivery of Good the Buyer finds any inconsistency in comparison to the invoice, the Buyer must notify the Seller of the divergence, initially to the driver, and then to the Seller in mean of writing or by fax within 24 hours.
- 5.4 Signature or acceptance of any delivery note/ Invoice by any employee or representative of the Purchaser or by any independent carrier shall be proof of the delivery and the Purchaser’s acceptance of the goods.
- 5.5 Where delivery of goods is made in instalments each instalment shall be construed as constituting a separate agreement to which all he provision if these conditions shall (with any necessary alterations) apply.
- 5.6 Where the Purchaser accepts or has been deemed to have accepted any Goods the Seller shall have no liability whatever to the Buyer in respect of those Goods
- 5.7 The company shall not be liable to the Buyer for late/short delivery or collection Goods
All contracts/agreements made between the Company and the Purchaser shall be governed by, and construed in all respects in accordance with English Law.
Placing Orders with Viserra Limited
Orders can be placed every day up to 6.00pm to be delivered at any available time the following day or as agreed.
Orders can be placed either by:
- Telephone: +44 020 7733 8423
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.viserra.co.uk ( all orders need confirmation from our offices before invoicing)
Our prices are free for consultation in our website www.viserra.co.uk, subject to a registration procedure (please refer to Terms and Conditions). Please note all prices are subject to change at any time without notice
Website user and register www.viserra.co.uk. In order to use any services provided on our website you are required to register as an authorized user.
- Use of www.viserra.co.uk The website is provided to you free of charge for your personal use subject to Terms and Conditions. By using www.viserra.co.uk site you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Site is made up of a number of information pages in Portuguese & English, the information is related to Services
- Registration & Cancellation with www.viserra.co.uk you must be over eighteen years of age. Viserra has the right to suspend or cancel your registration immediately at our reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under the Terms and Conditions. You can cancel this agreement at any time by informing us in writing. If you do so, you must stop using Viserra’s Site. The suspension or cancellation of your registration and your right to use Viserra’s Site shall not affect either party's rights or liabilities of the Terms and Conditions.
- Password and security: when you register to use www.viserra.co.uk you will be asked to create a password. You must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone. You will be responsible for all activities and orders that occur or are submitted under your password. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password you should notify us by contacting Our Offices immediately. If viserra.co.uk, has a reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the Site, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account.
- Online Orders: Nothing in Terms and Conditions shall exclude Viserra.co liability for personal injury or death caused by its negligence. Acceptance of an order takes place on dispatch of the order, at which point the service contract will be made and you will be charged for your order.
- Property contents of Viserra Site is protected by copyright, trademarks, database and other property rights. You may retrieve and display the content of Viserra Site on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on Viserra ‘s Site without written permission from Viserra Limited.
- Availability of www.viserra.co.uk Site. Although Viserra.co.uk aims to offer you the best service possible, Viserra.co.uk makes no promise that the services of the Site will meet your requirements.
- Viserra.co.uk cannot guarantee that the service will be fault free. If a fault occurs in the service you should report it to Our Offices as soon as possible by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can. Your access to Viserra’s Site may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services Viserra Limited will attempt to restore the service as soon as it reasonably can.
- Viserra’s liability of the website is provided by www.viserra.co.uk without any warranties or guarantees. You must bear the risks associated with the use of the Internet. The Site provides content from other Internet sites or resources and while Viserra tries to ensure that material included on the Site is correct, reputable and of high quality, it cannot accept and will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information or for any technical problems you may experience with Viserra’s Site. If Viserra Limited is informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the Site we will attempt to correct the inaccuracies immediately or as soon as we reasonably can. In particular, we disclaim all liabilities in connection with the following: incompatibility of Viserra Site with any of your equipment, software or telecommunications links.